Here’s is the latest update of Malaysia Tourist Visa. There are two Types of Malaysia Visa 1. E-Visa 2. Sticker Visa
Malaysia Sticker Visa.
Passport: Original Passport with validity of 6 months upon arrival in Malaysia and minimum three blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
****Handwritten passport will not be accepted.
Malaysia Visa Application Form Delhi : One visa application form printed back to back , duly filled and signed by the applicant.
Photo Specification: Three recent passport size coloured photographs with matt finish. Photo should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 60%-70% of the photograph, white background and without border (Size: 3.5 cm x 5.0 cm)
Covering Letter :
a) Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed
Hotel: Confirm Hotel booking with all details.
Ticket: Confirmed returned air-ticket with flight details and E-ticket no.
Bank Statement : Original personal updated bank statement of last 03 months must be attested by the bank having a minimum balance of 80,000 INR.
Covid: Final COVID vaccination certificate.
Categories Wise Documents……
In case of Employee – Original company NOC with stamp and sign Pay slip of last 06 months.
In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company – Cover letter on company`s letter head with stamp and sign and company registration copy.
For student – leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
If, retired – Pension slips of last 06 months.
With effect from 3rd January 2017, below directives are applicable for applying Malaysia visa in North and East India.
- Applicant travelling outside the country for first time or new passport with no prior travel stamps must submit 3 months recent bank statement (Self or Sponsor’s) with original endorsement from bank and support letter from sponsor stating relationship to applicant (exception for minors 17 years and below)
- Applicants with passport not issued from North and East India need to submit at least one of the mandatory documents listed below as an address proof.
- Copy of Aadhar Card (Both sides)
- Lease and License Agreement
- Utility bill
- Original Society letter
- Bank statement
- Original letter from the company or school/college/institution