With a year-round destination, its always a holiday season in Dubai. This man-made city is nothing less than a paradise, for all kinds of travellers. From a luxurious family gateway to crazy bachelors celebrations, Dubai is a perfect pick amidst its vibrant lifestyle and brilliant beaches. But digging a little deeper, beyond its fancy resorts and world-class structures lies a magical marine world just waiting to be seen.
Scuba diving in between the deserts sounds like an unusual experience. But with the temperatures in the city ranging between 25° C and 40° C, you can be assured that a dip in these pristine turquoise-blue waters will be an enriching experience. Well, the city homes well-established sports centres that give its visitors a new vibe altogether. Something that every explorer must experience. So what are the best dives to try out in Dubai?
Passport and Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this activity.
The age limit for this activity is 10 years and above.
This activity is carried on in the Dubai Jumeirah location.
The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
Transfer option is made available for this activity if the with transfer option is been selected at the time of Booking.
Divers between the age range 10 to 17 years require a signed medical liability form from their parents.
The session includes 30 minutes of briefing.
It is recommended that you do not travel by the Flight at least 18 hrs after this activity.
Date / Time subject to availability
* Ensure that the weather conditions are perfect for scuba diving.
* Do no go into the waters all alone. Make sure you have a trained professional accompanying, in case things go wrong.
* Maintain underwater protocols and do not touch or move too close to the marine creations.
* Follow all safety directions properly.
* Be aware of your location and don’t swim far away from the reefs.
* Underwaters is not the best place to try something new unless you are a certified diver. So take it easy and enjoy the dive.
* In case of any emergency, do not lose your cool and remain calm at all times. Try to relax and the professionals will help you out.