TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR THAILAND (DELHI)
- Valid passport with at least 06 month validity from the date of travel along with old passport (mandatory)
- Fully completed and signed visa application form.
- Dully Signed Checklist.
- 2 Photographs 35 x 45 MM (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa)(Camera Clicked, Passport size with white back ground).
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Royal Thai Embassy, New Delhi.
- Confirmed Air Ticket in & Out From Thailand.
- Evidence of confirmed hotel/accommodation reservation in Thailand with address and contact number under applicant’s name. If travel in group, must provide a cover letter stating all names with passport numbers, plan of travel, and places to stay.
- Original personal updated bank statement of last 06 months on bank letterhead with stamp and signature with maintained minimum 1 Lakh Balance. (No passbook, No e-statements, No Net banking copies will be accepted)
- Travel medical Insurance must cover COVID and coverage of 1 Lakh USD.
- In case of Employee –Original company NOC with stamp and sign Pay slip of last 03 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company- Cover letter on company`s letter head with stamp and sign and company registration copy..
- For student- leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If retired – Pension slips of last 06 months.
Minimum 7-8 working days.
- * Applicants to check themselves for COVID related travel advisory/guidelines before their travel.
- * My Wish Holidays only facilitates visa related process and shall not bear any liability for any travel disruption or inconvenience if caused during the travel
Kindly send all documents at ( [email protected] )
Pls Call at +91 7696606278 , 9988406278