TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR THAILAND (DELHI)
- Valid passport with at least 06 month validity from the date of travel along with old passport (mandatory)
- Fully completed and signed visa application form.
- Signed Checklist.
- 2 Photographs 35 x 45 MM (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa)(Camera Clicked, Passport size with white back ground).
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Royal Thai Embassy, New Delhi.
- Confirmed Return Ticket.
- Hotel booking on tour operator’s letter head stating the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit, physical address, as well as contact details of the hotel as well as authorized signature’s name, designation and signature.
- Day to day tour itinerary.
- Original personal updated bank statement of last 06 months on bank letterhead with stamp and signature with maintained minimum 5 Lakh Balance. (No passbook, No e-statements, No Net banking copies will be accepted)
- Travel medical Insurance must cover COVID and coverage of 1 Lakh USD.
- COVID 19 negative test report.
- In case of Employee –Original company NOC with stamp and sign Pay slip of last 03 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company- Cover letter on company`s letter head with stamp and sign and company registration copy..
- For student- leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
Minimum 7-8 working days.
- * Applicants to check themselves for COVID related travel advisory/guidelines before their travel.
- * My Wish Holidays only facilitates visa related process and shall not bear any liability for any travel disruption or inconvenience if caused during the travel
Kindly send all documents at ( [email protected] )