TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR TURKEY (DELHI)
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 2 Fresh Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) of 2.5 X 2.5 inches , white background and with matt finish (2 Photographs (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) mandatory). Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be non-edited.
- Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy Of Turkey mentioning duration of visit, the purpose of visit, expenses clause.
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000.
- Return Air Ticket with live PNR with a gap of 5-6 working days from date of submission/Blocked tickets.
- Stay Itinerary (Hotel)/blocked hotel. (The travel insurance dates should end 2 days after the date of departure mentioned in the flight ticket.)
- Day to day itinerary.
- Original updated Personal bank statement for the last 06 months with bank seal and signature from the authorized person from the Bank.
- Personal Income Tax Return for last 03 years.
- In case of Employee –Original company NOC with stamp and sign Pay slip of last 06 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company- Cover letter on company`s letter head with stamp and sign , Company`s Original 06 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student- leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored – proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation ( Sponsor letter should be attested by the Notary).If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; – proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If kids are travelling with parents then an affidavit is required from parents for undertaking
Minimum 5- 7 working days after submission.
- Applicants to check themselves for COVID related travel advisory/guidelines before their travel.
- My Wish Holidays only facilitates visa related process and shall not bear any liability for any travel disruption or inconvenience if caused during the travel.
Visa Fees: 11541/- per person
- 4480 Single Entry / Embassy Fees
- 4201 VFS Charges
- 500 VFS Courier Charges
- 1500 Service Charge
- 500 Courier Charge
- 360 GST tax
Note: Total fees can be vary if, any price hike of embassy fees, courier charges etc.
Kindly send all documents at ( [email protected] )
Visa Application Form – Download Now